Register a product in the DAPconstruction® Program
The DAPcons® have a defined validity period of 5 years. If, during the validity period, changes occur at a technological level that may lead to a variation of the environmental impact in the range of 5-10% of the product affected by the DAPcons®, the organization shall inform the administrator and start your review.
Procedure to register a product
Organizations that want to register a product in the DAPconstrucción® program have to:
- Contact the Program Administrator (CAATEEB) to obtain the procedure for developing a DAPcons® and the Product Category Rules (RCP) applicable to your product. In the event that the CPR document for the product has not yet been developed, it will be necessary to start the procedure for its creation, or use the generic PCR, with the prior approval of the program administrator.
- Develop a Life Cycle Analysis (LCA) study in accordance with the corresponding Product Category Rules (RCP). The ACV report will follow the format determined by the RCP.
- Write a draft of the DAPcons® from the ACV study and following the guidelines of the procedure and the corresponding CPR.
- Carry out the verification of data through an accredited independent verifier.
- Once the verification is completed and if the result is positive, the organization must present to the Program Administrator (CAATEEB) all the necessary documentation and in accordance with the established models: DAPcons® verification report and report of ACV.
- Registration of the DAPcons® in the official registry of the Program, upon payment of the corresponding fee.
Fee to certify a DAPcons® product
Processing of type III ecolabel (DAPcons ®) documentation and registration. Validity: 5 years
- First DAPcons® 1.200 €
- Second DAPcons® 600 €
- Third DAPcons® 450 €
- Fourth and next DAPcons® 300 €
Renewal of ecolabel type III (DAPcons®) documentation and registration. Validity: 5 years
- First DAPcons® 600 €
- Second DAPcons® 325 €
- Third DAPcons® 250 €
- Fourth and next DAPcons® 175 €